Subject: Re: pkg_create is core dumping on me.
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/27/1999 02:32:02
Hubert Feyrer wrote:

>[Your ReplyTo: is broken, please fix so we can continue this in private]

Just out of interest, how was that broken?  No one has mentioned it
before, and I am quite interested to fix it, but I am not sure what
is wrong with it.  (For this email, I just removed it.)

>On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, R. C. Dowdeswell wrote:
>
>Um, can you compile the pkg_* tools with -ggdb and give me a full "bt"
>from gdb?

Well, gdb wasn't quite working for me on the alpha on my sup(8)
and so I rebuilt the entire world (which is what took me so long.)

But, after doing that I can't reproduce the error.  Sorry about
that.  I guess from noticing a lot has changed (including the
version of egcs that is being used.)  Gdb works better, now, though.
:)

 == Roland Dowdeswell
 == http://www.imrryr.org/~elric/