Subject: URL to package-specific web pages
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Brook Milligan <brook@trillium.NMSU.Edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/13/1999 09:07:06
I am thinking that it might be a good idea to encourage references
from 3rd party software home pages to our packages.  That way people
perusing those pages will get referred to our package system.  Just a
little bit of free advertising!

I can start by suggesting to the PostgreSQL folks that they add a
reference to our package, but I am having trouble finding the exact
URL to use.  I see that the main packages page is

	http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/packages.html

but I cannot identify the page specifically for the PostgreSQL
package.  Will someone please point me to the correct URL to forward
to the PostgreSQL developers?

Perhaps others can do similar things with software they are involved
with.  Hint, hint ... :)

Thanks.

Cheers,
Brook