Subject: netscape (binary package)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/09/1999 17:28:59
	I've come up with a quick package file for the BSDi version of
	netscape 4.5. I'm in the process of adding a sunos 4.1.3 option.
	The BSDi version just needs some COMPAT_ options in the kernel,
	the sunos version would need /emul/sunos contents also.

    Questions:
	Is the package worth adding to pkgsrc?
	Should it use PREFIX or X11BASE (it does not require X11R6
	installed to run, albeit with a remote display)?
	Would seperate packages for complete vs standalone be useful?
	(I prefer the standalone myself for size/speed reasons).
	Any other thoughts? :)

		David/absolute

         -=- They took away my irony, but they left my deceit  -=-