Subject: Re: /usr/pkg/etc vs. /etc
To: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@quick.com.au>
From: Computo Ergo Checksum <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/11/1998 10:23:28
"Simon J. Gerraty" sez:
/*
 * > And all the .mk files are recommended reading, at _least_ once.
 *
 * Thanks I've read (and modified) most of them :-)

Ah.  I hadn't, until recently when I ran into a few install problems and
wanted to gain a better insight into what was going on; that's why I said
that.  i.e. share the experience, spare the pain kind of thing.

 *
 * --sjg
 */

				--*greywolf;
--
System V Release 4 /MIS tem FIVE re LEES FORE/ n. 1.  An operating system so
hideously huge, bloated and driven by marketing rather than performance or