Subject: one last pkg and PLIST question
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Dan McMahill <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/14/1998 14:09:33
I think this is finally my last question for this package.  Most of the
data files for the package end up in
${PREFIX}/share/scilab-2.4

In particular the program's install target will put 2 files with default X
resources in ${PREFIX}/share/scilab-2.4/X11_defaults/

I need to then put them where the other X11 Xdefaults go.  So should I do
something like:

${BSD_INSTALL_DATA} ${PREFIX}/share/scilab-2.4/X11_defaults/Xscilab
     ${X11BASE}/lib/X11/app-defaults

If I do that, how do I list Xscilab in PLIST?  I know I need an entry
share/scilab-2.4/X11_defaults/Xscilab
but what about the other copy in ${X11BASE}/lib/X11/app-defaults?  In most
installations, ${PREFIX} will end up being ${X11BASE} since I have
USE_X11=	YES
in the pkg Makefile, but then again, I guess some people are not putting
stuff in X11BASE?

Comments?  Suggestions?

Thanks

Dan