Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/10/1998 09:57:16
On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

: > Directory /cvsroot/pkgsrc/cross/i386-msdosdjgpp/patches added to the repository

The pkg isn't there, yet, because I have some PLIST discrepancies that I
tabled late last night in favor of sleep.

: This reminds me: can you add some linux-g^Hcrosscompiler, too, please? :)

That will be the next one (actually, three, i386-linuxaout,
i386-linux-glibc1, and i386-linux [libc6]).  Then alpha-netbsd13 and
powerpc-netbsd13.  The system that will be committed is very flexible about
creating new cross systems if GNU is the core.