Subject: Re: Use of libtool in pkgs (correction)
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rrzc1.rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/18/1998 04:29:20
On 18-Jul-98 Hubert Feyrer spoke unto us all:
#  On Fri, 17 Jul 1998, Tim Rightnour wrote:
# > Not quite as easy for someone without a current box trying to do pkg
# > development on 1.3.
#
#  I can't recomment doing this anyways, at least pkg_* should be updated.

Thats precicely the problem.  I sup the pkgsrc daily.. so If I didn't have a
machine running current, or sup the rest of that stuff.. I would have no copies
of the package.7 manpage!  Acutally doing development on a 1.3 pkgsrc is nearly
useless.  As a matter of opinion.. pkgsrc is nearly useless if you aren't
keeping it up to date.

---
Tim Rightnour    -  root@garbled.net
http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/garbled.html