Making a network driver MPSAFE - AMD PCnet

-I am Seif alrahman , (senior-I) Computer and Systems engineering student at Ain shams university (Cairo,Egypt), I am very interested in Embedded Systems ,I have done some projects on AVR and ARM based microcontrollers and i have good exposure to Arm archeticture ,AUTOSAR and FREERTOS too. I am really interested about (Making a network driver MPSAFE) and I want advice about how to start in the project and how to know more about it