Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Can I autoconfigure both interfaces as slaac (accept_ra 1) on a non-router device?

> Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:45:46 +0000
> From: Marinela Selseth <Marinela.Selseth%entrust.com@localhost>
>
> For outbound traffic, the link-local would spell the interface, xxx%eth1.
> So in this case, the kernel in theory could still pick arbitrary the other route?

If you don't specify a scope id, presumably it is up to the kernel
which one to use.

If you do specify a scope id, well, that should determine it.

> Yes, I am on Linux.
> Do you know the mailing list for Linux related to ipv6 stuff? I appreciate the info, in case you have it handy.

Maybe https://superuser.com or https://unix.stackexchange.com would be
a better forum for this?  I don't know of an appropriate mailing list
offhand, though, sorry!