Re: ALTQ -- is anyone actually using it?

Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost> writes:

> What NIC driver?
>
> (That goes for everyone using it, please!  Information required!  Thx!)

Using it on vlans and wireguard links on top of wm, axe, and whatever's
on the laptops (Dell and Pinebook) that I don't have with me right now.

Typical configuration example:

interface wg0 bandwidth 2M cbq
class cbq wg0 full NULL pbandwidth 100
class cbq wg0 top_pri full priority 3 pbandwidth 10 control borrow
class cbq wg0 med_pri full priority 2 pbandwidth 50 default red borrow
class cbq wg0 mfs_pri full priority 1 pbandwidth 30 red
class cbq wg0 low_pri full priority 0 pbandwidth 10 red borrow

filter wg0 top_pri 0 0 0 0 1
filter6 wg0 top_pri 0 0 0 0 58
filter wg0 top_pri 0 53 0 0 17
filter wg0 top_pri 0 0 0 53 17
filter6 wg0 top_pri 0 53 0 0 17
filter6 wg0 top_pri 0 0 0 53 17
filter wg0 top_pri 0 53 0 0 6
filter wg0 top_pri 0 0 0 53 6
filter6 wg0 top_pri 0 53 0 0 6
filter6 wg0 top_pri 0 0 0 53 6
filter wg0 top_pri 0 22 0 0 6
filter wg0 top_pri 0 0 0 22 6
filter6 wg0 top_pri 0 22 0 0 6
filter6 wg0 top_pri 0 0 0 22 6
filter wg0 mfs_pri 0 9422 0 0 6
filter wg0 mfs_pri 0 0 0 9422 6

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay