Re: Wait for interface existence?

>> I find myself wanting a tool that waits until a certain set of
>> network interfaces exists.  (I want this so I can, for example, have
>> a boot-time script wait until tap0 and tap1 both exist, then do
>> whatever is appropriate.)
> ifwatchd?

Related, but I don't see any way to get what I want out of ifwatchd
without significant additional tooling around it.

ifwatchd can run something when tap0 is created and when tap1 is
created, but unless I've missed something it would take additional
tooling to notice that both those events have happened and shut down
the ifwatchd process.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign