GSoC final writeup draft

Hi Martin,

I have a draft of my work submission (final writeup) here:
https://jonathan50.github.io/gsoc-blog/draft.html -- is it alright?
(Details can be changed before I submit it.)

I'm working on the thing I mentioned in my last email (trying to split
athn_common from athn_softc), though I'm no longer sure it's a good
idea -- it needs far more changes and is probably overcomplicated, if
it's slightly more elegant in some always (but also making USB more
different from PCI and CardBus).  Or there could be another solution
that I haven't thought of.

I'll have the USB hardware by Tuesday night, so I'll try it by
Wednesday (after submission opens).

Finally, am I right in thinking getting an extension (from the
standard 12 week project length) is unnecessary?  Am I on the right
track with everything?

Thanks,
Jeandre