GSoC report -- ath(4)

Hi Martin (I'm wondering if replying doesn't work),

Eventually I fixed the cause of the crash with ath(4) (which I thought
I fixed).  On a side note initializing ic_cryptocaps prevents it from
working.

The driver now seems essentially functional, both with 2.4 GHz and (on
another computer) 5 GHz, just with a fair bit of disabled code still;
and I haven't figured out what should really be done with the two enum
values in the HAL conflicting with net80211.

There are timeout messages now and again, but this doesn't seem to be
a regression.

All the changes I made so far are at
https://jonathan50.github.io/gsoc-blog/ath-progress.patch

Also, I see the problem with iwn(4) was fixed and it's working now --
mdnsd(8) doesn't work there either, so I'm assuming it isn't working
on the new wifi stack just yet.

Jeandre