Re: Fwd: 10-BETA : some network issues

> Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 16:07:46 +0100
> From: BERTRAND Joël <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost>
>
> 	I have written a mail to -users this morning and I have done some other
> tests. I'm pretty sure that issue I see comes from network framework.

I haven't followed everything in your scenario, but:

1. Does tcpdump on npflog0 report any packets being dropped?

2. Does tcpdump on any of the interfaces involved show where the
   packet is getting dropped?

3. What have you done to try to reproduce the problem on a simplified
   configuration to narrow it down?  E.g., no bridge, no lagg, &c.
   Can you find the part of the configuration where it ceases to work?

> 	First constatations: 10-BETA reboots when it tries to configure agr0
> (it doesn't panic, only reboots).

4. Do you have dmesg from the previous boot when this happens, or
   serial console?

> PS: /etc/rc.d/altqd stop doesn't run as expected. altqd only takes 100%
> of a CPU and is not stopped after this command.

5. Can you use crash(8) to find the kernel stack trace of the process
   that's eating CPU?