Re: dhcpcd: switching off or down-priorising SLAAC addresses

On 3/12/22 05:56, Andy Ruhl wrote:

You might be able to control this by adding a source route for the
address you want to use.

There shouldn't be any need for that.

I haven't replied earlier because I don't have any concrete advice to give, but there should be some way for you to mark the unwanted address as "deprecated". It's in the ifconfig man page.

I have no idea how you go about doing that, but I expect that you will need to write a script for use with dhcpcd-run-hooks(8).

Cheers,
Lloyd