Proposal to deprecate agr(4) in NetBSD 10

Hi,

This is a proposal to deprecate agr(4) and describe it in the manual.
And I do not propose to remove it or change its functionality.

I implemented lagg(4) , which is another link-aggregation feature a while ago.
The lagg(4) already can replace agr(4) in all practical use. Additionally agr(4)
has bugs and lacks features so I propose that we make agr(4) deprecated
in NetBSD 10.

Do you have any questions or comments?

yamaguchi