Re: IPv6 + tunnel + ESP + IPcomp?

On Thu, 12 May 2022 at 19:24, Andy Ruhl <acruhl%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 4:16 PM Andrew Cagney <andrew.cagney%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > Is this known to interop?
>
> I don't do all of that on NetBSD at the moment but I really don't even
> know what you're asking. More info might be nice.

While I can get an IPv4+IPcomp+ESP interop between NetBSD and Linux to
work, I can't say the same for IPv6+IPcomp+ESP.

Now presumably this is just some mistake on my part, and a look at the
IPv6 + IPcomp + ESP test will reveal all.  Except that is only testing
NetBSD-NetBSD and for me my config that seems to work.

So before I dig further, has IPv6 IPsec ESP  been shown to interop
with non NetBSD systems?