DHCP client for rump

Does anyone have any opinions on the best way to provide a DHCP client
for rump ?

We currently build /usr/bin/rump_dhcpclient from an old snapshot of
dhcpcd sources.

The full version of dhcpcd(8) doesn't currently work with rump, even
using rumphijack, looks like the chroot(2) sandbox is the cause.

We could add a command line option to dhcpcd(8) to disable doing the
chroot(2) sandbox.

Alternatively provide rump wrappers for all the syscalls and build a
rump.dhcpcd from the same sources as dhcpcd with sandboxing disabled.

Could probably remove rump_dhcpclient with either option.

I think that rump.rtadvd also needs to be modified to not do the
chroot(2) privsep stuff, I have diffs for this that seem to work.

Robert Swindells