Re: Updating the Networking Section of the NetBSD Guide

nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
>Hello, I'm doing my best to bring the "Networking in practice" section of
>the guide into the current decade, since the guide is very outdated and
>focused on Dial Up and IPF rather than NPF.

The section on "Setting up MSS clamping" could be modified a bit. It
isn't always needed, not for OpenReach in the UK at least.

When I modified the pppoe(4) man page I didn't have a feel for whether
needing to do MSS clamping was more common than not.