Re: Porting lagg(4) from FreeBSD

(added CC: tech-net@)
Hi,

Yes, your guess is correct. And my main motivation is also
to make agr(4) mp-scalable.
I tried to change agr(4) before the porting, but I gave up
because agr(4) has some bugs and it is a complicated implementation.

In addition to this reason, lagg(4) supports methods to create
a Link-Aggregation-Group(LAG) named "failover" and "loadbalance" besides
"lacp" that agr(4) also supports. And I want to use them.

--
yamaguchi