Re: rtadvd(8) for rump

Taylor R Campbell <campbell+netbsd-tech-net%mumble.net@localhost> wrote:
>> Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 11:12:56 +0100
>> From: Robert Swindells <rjs%fdy2.co.uk@localhost>
>>
>> The problem I'm trying to solve is that rump.rtadvd doesn't do anything.
>>
>> With the proposed changes it works fine.
>>
>> I admit I'm guessing a bit about why it currently fails to work.
>
>Have you tried adding debug prints to find out what it does?

I added some, I thought it would be faster to ask for a review by people
who understand rump better than me. It doesn't return from the call to
poll(2).

I fixed another bug in rtadvd(8) last night, anyone trying to run
rump.rtadvd would have hit that first.

<https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2020/08/28/msg121077.html>