Re: "wireguard" implementation improperly merged and needs revert

Some input from me and answer to the raised questions. Generally
NetBSD-10 won't be branched in a few months (according to martin@).
After branching there is a period of a few months of stabilization and
bug fixes. We have got at least 6 months to do wireguard support
properly. Finishing this work before branching is beneficial and will
reduce the cost of backporting newer implementation to the branched
NetBSD-10. If you can present a list of advantages of your work in a
feature branch, show progress in the development process we are open for
coordination of the branching point after finishing your work.

Meanwhile it's not much gain to revert the code in HEAD. It's available
only to people using the development branch. Feel free to clone
https://github.com/netbsd/src, start a branch, revert locally what you
want to revert and introduce new support for NetBSD.

Once you will be done, just reach us with a patchset and we will review
it and merge.

One tricky part is that I don't know how much time Taylor or Ozaki can
invest into repeated process of development.