Re: "wireguard" implementation improperly merged and needs revert

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 05:28:40PM +0000, Taylor R Campbell wrote:
> [..]  NetBSD 10 is not going to
> be released before then, let alone with wg(4) enabled.

Wearing my release engineering hat: I can definitively assert that
HEAD is *by far* not in a state that would allow us to branch for
netbsd-10 (the next upcoming release branch) in the next months.

Which is a sad story by itself, but gives you plenty of time to sort wg(4)
out properly before we even neeed to decide whether to enable it in the
release branch or not.

Martin