Re: Please RUMPify tests in sbin/ifconfig

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 12:56:02PM +0300, Jukka Ruohonen wrote:
> Summa summarum: to my understanding, it is not at all clear what
> is actually causing kern/55466 and port-evbarm/55504.

I believe 55466 is a combination of a generic scheduler bug
(not dealing properly with the cpu hogging rump_servers) and some yet
to be analyzed locking issue preventing the proper shutdown of the
rump_server processes.

On the other hand the up/down test did what it was supposed to: find
a driver bug in 55504. So now we need to fix this driver bug - or
file a PR for it and make the test special case smsh(4) and skip with
a reference to the PR.

Martin