Re: Applying the inet6 ND state engine to inet4

> If youâ??re going to do that, why not split it out of the kernel entirely? N$

Having to start a userland process for the network to work even
rudimentarily strikes me as...a substantial problem.

For a userland process - even if already started - to need to get
cycles for the network to work strikes me as a different problem.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign