Re: locking against myself, mbuf was already freed

> Anyway, I guess the attached patch could fix it.
Yes, it does. The machine is running Icinga 2 on a DIAGNOSTOC+DEBUG+LOCKDEBUG
kernel for nearly an hour now while before, it would panic in seconds.

> Maybe try to
> #define FASTROUTE_RECURSION
> at the top of fil.c ?
I also included this (if defined(__NetBSD__)).

> It looks like this is needed
Yes, thanks!
Does the #define really belong into the file or should it rather be some
-D in a Makefile?

Thanks a lot for the two patches!
Could you commit this and request pull-ups?

And I'm asking myself again whether I'm the only remaining consumer of IPFilter.