Re: Time to retire some ancient network pseudo-interfaces?

Hello Jason,

  JT> I think it's time to retire some of the ancient network pseudo-
    > interfaces that still linger in our tree.  Specifically, strip
    > and sl.

    SLIP is still handy (if slow) for talking to equipment that lacks
a working Ethernet port.  It might be handy for some of the embedded
applications that NetBSD is well suited to.  I don't imagine it's very
large.  Is it broken or otherwise a burden?

Thanks,
  -Andy Ball