bwfm(4) PCI support

Re-sending with patches as URLs to avoid hitting the spam filter...

Hi folks.

I'm new to network driver code. I've managed to get a working bwfm with
the mentioned patches, though I haven't done a full release build yet.
I've only tested an open network due to not having other choices, but I
will soon test WPA.
It seems to work for fetching files & pinging stuff.

Let me know what you think. I will commit this in a few days if nobody
objects.

http://coypu.sdf.org/0001-sync-with-openbsd-bwfm.patch
http://coypu.sdf.org/0002-add-bwfm-pci-support.-tested-on-BCM43602.patch
http://coypu.sdf.org/0003-Add-firmware-for-bwfm-pci.patch