Re: IPv6 NS looback avoidance - RFC7527 support

On 07/03/2018 02:54, Ryota Ozaki wrote:
On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 7:58 PM, Roy Marples <roy%marples.name@localhost> wrote:
On 02/03/2018 12:37, Roy Marples wrote:

Following on from my prior email, this new patch removes the limitation of
only checking the most recent nonce sent.
It can store 3 nonces (configurable at compile time) and if the user wants
to send more probes, it will store the last 3.
Currently we default to sending 1 probe and the storage for an extra 2 is
just a nice to have.

This has now been committed to -current.
Hopefully someone can test it and we can pull it up to -8.

Please write some ATF tests for the change :)

I asked how and got no response :)
My best guess would be to write a small program to loopback the NS with and without the nonce. Can we do that in ATF? is there an example?

Roy