Re: net80211 support for hw WPA offload

On Tue, 17 Oct 2017, Jared McNeill wrote:

I'm working on porting OpenBSD's bwfm(4) driver to NetBSD. The device firmware has a built-in supplicant, and to make wpa_supplicant play nice with it, I need some way of telling wpa_supplicant that the device is going to take care of the WPA 4-way handshake.

I found a way to let wpa_supplicant drive the 4-way handshake instead of the firmware, so please ignore the previous patches -- they are no longer required to port this driver.

Cheers,
Jared