algorithm for increasing window size

I'd like to know algorithm for increasing window size in NetBSD v6.0.1.

I performed TCP communication between NetBSD v6.0.1 and other machine and captured packets by using wireshark.

When TCP communication started(TCP SYN), NetBSD v6.0.1's calculated window size is 32K.

But after several window update, NetBSD v6.0.1's calculated window size increased 49K and after next window update, NetBSD v6.0.1's calculated window size increased 64K.

Scaling factor has been 2 cubic all the time.

(calculated window size) = (window size) * (scaling factor).

Please tell me algorithm for increasing window size.

Naoyuki Shimizu