Re: "npfctl validate" error non-message

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 21:13:38 +0000, Mindaugas Rasiukevicius wrote:
> Unfortunately, there are many wish-lists and few very few volunteers who
> have free time to work on these little problems.

I see that well, and I am far from blaming you. Rather, it is the
NetBSD project ("us") who is failing to support, and run with, projects
like yours.

When I look at what's available for pf(4), it is obvious that it has
broad support from developers to volunteers writing technical
documentation to sysadmins with serious installations on their hands
providing feedback.

Cheerio,
Hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-21344