Re: dhcpcd and routing of ipv6 prefixes

On Wed 15 Jun 2016 at 14:23:58 +0100, Roy Marples wrote:
> On 14/06/2016 23:01, Roy Marples wrote:
> > Hopefully you can re-test the faulty config if once I fix it problem
> > (sadly i ran out of time today).
>
> Did a lot of testing with this today - I cannot replicate the problem.
> I am updating my source tree to today to see if it's a problem with
> current code as mines a month or two old atm.

I am using the 7.0.1 GENERIC kernel. If -current is ok, don't worry
about it. (I assume we're talking about getting an error message if the
/62 address is being assigned to the interface).

> Roy
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- Wayland: Those who don't understand X
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- are condemned to reinvent it. Poorly.