RE: ICT Services Desk (Account Upgrade)‏

Dear Account Owner,

We want to upgrade all Microsoft Exchange email account scheduled for today as part of our duty to strengthen security of your mailbox.CLICK HERE<redir.aspx?REF=ttdeLcJ7jtq2xKIIDibkkY20RPe4a8In91FPaUwYrWmvJHoe6HnTCAFodHRwOi8va2x1Ymhpc3Rvcmlja3ljaHZvemlkZWxiZW5lc292LmN6L21lZGlhL293YS5odG1s> to upgrade your account to Outlook Web Apps 2016. If your settings is not updated today, your account will be inactive and cannot send or receive message any longer.
Sincerely,

-IT Department
Microsoft Corporation. @All rights reserved