Re: Racoon patch for mode_cfg with rsasig authentication

Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost> wrote:

> How do we handle modifications in ipsec-tools? Just commit them locally into
> the repository? Or do we also send patches to the ipsec-tools sourceforge
> project?

I have not followed the situation very closely, but last time I was
aware, the upstream source was the NetBSD repository, and the
sourceforge project was dead. I heard of project to move somewhere else,
making NetBSD repo downstream, but I have not tracked where this went.

Your patch seems good to me. If nobody opposes, I will commit it in
NetBSD repo (please bug me in a few days if I forgot to do it)

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz