Re: RFC: softint-based if_input

   Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 15:01:18 +0900
   From: Ryota Ozaki <ozaki-r%netbsd.org@localhost>

   After that, two more issues have been found by him, and I've fixed them:
     http://www.netbsd.org/~ozaki-r/softint-if_input-percpuq6.diff
     http://www.netbsd.org/~ozaki-r/softint-if_input-percpuq6-diff.diff

(For the record, the issues were spurious reinitialization of
ifp->if_percpuq in if_iwm and if_rtwn causing a memory leak, and a
needless whitespace change in if_otus -- all residual from earlier
drafts.)

Are there any ieee80211 drivers that already do anything in softint?
At a cursory glance, I don't see any.  So the conditional is probably
not necessary -- and this is an argument for (in a future change)
exposing the callback for if_percpuq so that ieee80211 can do
if_perpcuq_dequeue/ieee80211_input, not if_percpuq_dequeue/if_input,
in a loop.