Re: [netbsd-7] Critical issue with ffs+log

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 05:15:09PM +0100, BERTRAND Jo??l wrote:
> Thor Lancelot Simon a ?crit :
>
> >Ugh, ataraid.
> >
> >If you skip the first 1MB or thereabouts, do the drives have exactly
> >the same contents?
>
> 	I suppose you say that ataraid is not usable in production...
> I will try to convert ataraid in raidframe configuration as soon as
> possible.

I am not advocating that, I'm trying to gather information.  Do the
drives actually have the same contents at this point in time, or not?

If they don't, yes, in that case I would suspect a problem with ataraid.

But though it's ugly, ataraid is also comparatively simple, so before
you tear it out, let's see whether it is likely to be at fault or not.

Thor