Re: Why doesn't NetBSD recognize my entries in /etc/hosts?

Other ways to get rid of the CRs are the "dos2unix" filter and opening
in vim, setting :set fileformat=unix and saving.

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work