Re: dhcpcd in netbsd-7 and -current

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 05:08:33PM +0000, John Klos wrote:
> Furthermore, it appears that dhcpcd doesn't run as expected on NetBSD-7 or
> current. On NetBSD-7 from two days ago, every third time or so that I send
> dhcpcd a signal (dhcpcd -p --exit, for instance) when it is in master
> mode, it pegs the CPU and fails to quit until a kill -9 is sent. Launching
> dhcpcd for the first time on -current (evbmips64-eb) works, sorta, but
> spews a non-ending stream of uninterruptible messages to the console:

We may be missing a few netbsd32 fixes in netbsd-7 (some have been pulled
up, but it still is not quite complete even in -current and we do not yet
have regular test runs in this environment due to the pmap issues
described in PR port-evbmips/48564).

Dhcpcd works fine for me on ERLITE with -current as of september 1.

Martin