Re: Removing ARCNET stuffs

On 2015-05-28 21:19, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:
Paul_Koning%Dell.com@localhost writes:

And DECnet nodes exist around the Internet; the “Hobbyist DECnet”
group (“hecnet”) is the main focus of that activity as far as I know.

...and while I'm sure Johnny Billquist can supply more details, and
correct me if I'm wrong, DECnet on NetBSD seems to me to be an active
component of the hecnet environment.

Nope. NetBSD do not run DECnet. I run a bridge program, which I initially developed on NetBSD, but it runs on pretty much anything.

I also hack NetBSD/VAX on and off, but it's becoming more and more "off" with every new development within NetBSD. But that's a different story.

Oh, and DECnet on Linux is not so great either, and I believe it has been dropped from the main tree. But if anyone wants to try and get NetBSD to talk DECnet, Paul and me can certainly help in many ways.

	Johnny