Kernel panic on assertion in if_wpi.c

Hi,

I upgraded my Dell Latitude D420 to -current, and have run into an issue with
wpi(4) wireless. It appears to be connected to Manuel Bouyer's recent work
around power management, as the kernel panics at the following assertion:

kernel diagnostic assertion "mutex_owned(&sc->sc_rsw_mtx)" failed: file
"/home/source/ab/HEAD/src/sys/dev/if_wpi.c", line 3309

A backtrace on the kernel dump shows this to be in wpi_getrfkill after it's
called from wpi_init.

Regards,

Chris