Re: struct ifnet and ifaddr handling [was: Re: Making global variables of if.c MPSAFE]

Hi,

I'm back to the work.

Here is a new patch: http://www.netbsd.org/~ozaki-r/psz-ifnet.diff

I think the patch reflects rmind's suggestions:
- Use pserialize for IFNET_FOREACH
  - but use a lock for blockable/sleepable critical sections
- cpu_intr_p workaround for HW interrupt

Any comments?

Thanks,
  ozaki-r