Re: RFC: mpsafe bridge and NIC drivers (vioif and wm)

Hi,

One more thing.

http://www.netbsd.org/~ozaki-r/wm-split-mutex.diff

This patch splits the mutex of wm into two: one for
tx and the other for rx. By doing so, lock contentions
can be reduced. We lock both for other operations
that need locking, e.g., init, stop and ioctl.

I didn't do it before because I saw performance
degradation by doing so. However, I tested again and
confirmed that there is no visible degradation.

Any comments?

  ozaki-r