Broadcast storm from cassini (sparc64) when VLANs enabled

Whilst doing testing on the weekend, I twice ran into a situation
where NetBSDhung but the cassini card was pumping out a broadcast
packet that it had receivedfrom another host. This has only
happened when VLANs were configured on topof it (cas0) and it has
occurred more than once.

Are there any known interoperability issues with VLANs in NetBSD
that I should be wary of? Or VLANs with Cassini?

When I looked at what was being sent out over the wire, the packets
were being out at what appeared to be line rate - or close to it.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?

Darren