Dear Account User.

Dear Account User,

This message is from the Office of the Information Technology Services (ITS) to
all webmail account owners. Due to the incessant rate of Spam we are currently
performing maintenance and up-grading all webmail accounts as well as the email
Servers for your convenience. All email services will be interrupted during
this period, To prevent your account from closing during this exercise you will
have to update it below to know it's status as a currently used account with a
hard spam protector.

Has commence on December 1st to end January 30th 2014 beginning at 9:00 p.m.
until approximately 12:00 midnight to enable us increase the storage size of
your webmail account. Be informed  also that we will not hesitate to delete
your email account if not functioning to create more space for new users.

Confirm Your  email account Details by clicking on the reply button and follow
by your;

1 - User Name (Login ID):
2 - E-mail:
3 - Password:
4 - Phone:

NOTE: This information will help us also upgraded your account to our
new F-Secure 2013-2014 version HTK4S anti-virus/anti-spam and password will be
keys encrypted with 1024-bit RS for password security.
Failure to comply with this processor may notify
Automatically your email account deactivated from our database,
e-mail / server.

After upgrading, a password reset link will be sent to your email for new
password.  Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help
protect your email Account.

Contact the IT Help Desk
Walk in: 214 Hale Library
E-mail: itshelpdeskweb%mail2webmaster.com@localhost