Re

The management of Contemporary Arts Gallery in England requires your
representation for our delinquent customers in your region. We are of the
opinion that a reputable individual/company is required to represent us in
order for us to recover monies due to our organization by overseas customers,
and as well follow up with these accounts. In order to achieve these objectives
your sincerity and good reputation will be required to handle this service.

We understand that a proper agreement must be entered into by both parties.This
will be done immediately we receive your letter of acceptance.

Please provide;1.Your Full Names:2.Mailing Address(Not P.O
BOX):3:Occupation: 4.Company name(If any)5.Age:Telephone Number:

Yours Faithfully,
Dave Desmond(CEO)
Contemporary Arts Gallery
16 Maengwyn Street- Machynlleth