Re: ar9485 support

On Tuesday 24 December 2013 15:55:02 Robert Elz wrote:
> Mine has the same - from a quick look at the code, I had decided to
try
> just adding the chip id to the list of supported devices - I suspect
that's
> all that might be missing.

Doing this certainly makes the chip be recognized, I now have an
athn0 device. It doesn't quite work, however, when I try to run
wpa_supplicant I get a bunch of
'athn0: could not initialize calibration'
messages.

But this is definitely progress - I'm not at all an expert at device driver
programming, so I can't really help out with the actual work, but I'd be
happy to test things out if anyone'd like to tell me what to do.

cheers,

  Jaap

--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."