Re: IPv6 task list

On 10/26/13 13:28, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm currently drafting a list of tasks that need to be done for the
> IPv6 stack in NetBSD.
>
> I would welcome feedback from everybody.
>
> Kind regards,
> //logan

Not sure if this is a NetBSD problem yet, but I can't connect to my
NetBSD Xen dom0 running on IPv6 unless I do some network operation from
it first.

ssh hangs in connect() from my client machine. Say I turn the screen on
and run a "dig netbsd.org aaaa" (anything that sends v6 pkts, really),
and then retry the ssh connection. It works then.

At this point I am not sure whether this is a NetBSD issue or not. What
I can say is that the FreeBSD and OpenBSD virtual machines also running
do not have this issue, but that is not conclusive by itself.