Re: packetdrill: a scriptable network stack testing tool (for NetBSD, etc.)

Darren Reed <darrenr%fastmail.net@localhost> writes:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/packetdrill
>> redirect to
>> http://groups.google.com/d/forum/packetdrill
>> which redirect to
>> https://groups.google.com/d/forum/packetdrill
>>
>> which redirects back to itself, somehow identifies that you were just
>> there and redirect to the (RFC Violating)
>> Location: /forum/#!forum/packetdrill
>>
>> I'd be interested to know where you got stuck out of general curiosity.
>
> They're all just as equally blank to me.
>
> google-analytics.com is blocked at my firewall, does groups.google.com
> work without google analytics?

With firefox 22 on a mac, I get redirected to

  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/packetdrill

which fails to display anything useful.  I have run into this before
with google groups.  (I do have an extension which blocks loads from
google analytics.)