Re: IPv6 TCP sessions hangs when using PF keep state

| I'm using PF as my gateway's packet filter for a while, and I
| notice weird behaviours since I upgraded that server to NetBSD 6.0.

Do you see any "cksum: out of data" kernel messages?
See http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-userlevel/2012/12/21/msg007030.html

Now I'm using npf. It does not have all the features from pf (yet?), but does
the job - although npf from after Dec 24 was unusable (panics).